Lesson 1 available for free
(see below, under "Class Curriculum")
The English language can be difficult when it comes to pronunciation, but listening to a native speaker and learning some simple rules can help you gain confidence and be more easily understood in conversations.
Teacher Amanda designed this 5-unit mini-course for beginning to intermediate English students who want to learn and practice American English pronunciation with a native speaker.
Each lesson includes:
- A text study guide (in PDF format)
- Audio of Teacher Amanda reading the study guide
- Video version of the lesson
- Chances to practice, with answers!
The materials are downloadable so that you can save them to your computer or device and study anywhere. Once you purchase the course, you have access to it forever.
Optional add-on features include:
- A one-on-one private feedback / question session with Teacher Amanda
- Private conversation mini-sessions with Teacher Amanda
Holding both a CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and a Master's Degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Teacher Amanda has taught all ages of English learners in both the United States and internationally